Tuesday 15 January 2013

Pre Fall 2013

3.1.. Phillip Lim pre fall.

I dont really think i need to write much..I think the images will do all the talking.

This collection blew me away and is making me so excited to be going to New York for the winter..
I thought leaving this beautiful summer for the cold would be a horrible.. But after seeing this collection i am craving winter, it has given me inspiration and some sadness..that my bank account wont be able to purchase his whole collection. but i can dream right?  Living of my dreams, i thought i would post you all this collection it is unreal.. i am pretty lost for words to be honest.

His inspiration was Biker and the "molls" the girls and guys that rode behind them, inspiration coming from a book. He said "I was really into vintage harley davidsons. This is where this collection has come from. He has immaculate amazing leather pants..Making them look like a thigh high leather boot. its genius. Jackets, Coats all with major dealing and the leather is superb. It is so hard to explain all the details to his collection so i will post pictures from some of my favourite looks so you can get the idea.


Need, Want, Love. Phillip Lim Pre Fall 2013.



















                 Incredible right? I hope you all love this as much as i do, its edgy perfection..

                                Thank you Style.com for the images and info re collection.


                                                                         Maddie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment