Tuesday 15 January 2013

"The Future Is About New Construction"

Calvin Klein Pre Fall 2013.

This collection blew my mind, so elegant, so feminine, so perfect.

The coats are out of this world  the structure is immaculate, rounded sleeves on the jackets with a loose look. Leather, Thigh High Splits, double breasted coats,  that unfinished feeling. some words to describe how i see the collection. It is just perfect it really did blow me away. I will post some of my favourite looks from this genius collection.

So looking forward to a New York winter.. These collections from pre fall have inspired me and made me so excited for the coats, the leather, the Fashion, And Everything New York City has to offer.









Perfection. 


Images from Style.com

Maddie x 





No comments:

Post a Comment