Friday 1 March 2013

BALENCIAGA

BALENCIAGA X ALEXANDER WANG. 

The most anticipated show of the season, The show every fashion lover was excited to see, The popular question and thoughts of would Alexander Wang pull it off? My oh My i know i personally was going crazy playing the waiting game to see mr Wangs debut for Balenciaga, and holy wow it was worth the wait! There is mixed comments of this show saying it didn't have the wow factor, and others raving on about how incredible it was, I am personally one of those ravers.. I absolutely loved it, I thought it was 100% wearable to every day which is so important i find. He stuck true to what Balenciaga is all about but put his fine touch on it, It was simple, but elegant with that little bit of Alexander Wangs, edge to it. Which i personally love, the collection had Volume, Rounded cuts, Cocoon coats and jackets, Marble tops, Cracked Jackets, Elegant pants, V line backless Tops,  the list goes on. A lot of attention to detail i found. I could write for days on my thoughts of the collection but i dont want to be a bore! So i will go ahead and post my favourite looks from Balenciaga Fall 2013. Enjoy!



















The man can do no wrong. 


Images Sourced from STYLE.COM .


With love.. Maddie. x


No comments:

Post a Comment