Friday 15 March 2013

Christine Centenera.

Does she ever get it wrong...Christine Centenera is a Fashion God. Im not too sure what else to say other than every outfit is perfection. I have ultimate envy off miss Centenera, her job, her life style, her Closet. She is definitely one of my biggest inspirations in the fashion world, someone i look up to so much at her age she has achieved so much its incredible. I have been dying over her fashion week looks. So incase you have all been in hiding or living under a rock, here they are.






This look is a personal favourite it is perfection. 
Wearing Burberry cape, 3.1 Philip Lim Dress, Bassike Pants & Celine shoes. 
Another personal Favourite, Holy Goot! This Josh Goot top is to die for! Also wearing Balmain Belt, and Christopher Esber skirt. 

This Celine coat is ridiculously amazing and i need it pronto!

Another front runner for me.. Funny how my favourites have amazing Aussie brands in them, It may seem a little bias but i am so in-love with the Australian Talent lately it is beyond! 
Wearing Ksubi Jacket and skirt, Celine top, and Tom Ford shoes. 




Another Fav.. seriously majority of these i cannot choose which i love more. 
Balmain Blazer & T shirt, Givenchy skirt and Celine necklace. 

Wearing Bally coat and Alaia Boots. 
Wearing Dion Lee Jacket. 

Top, Louis Vuitton, Skirt- Givenchy, Boots Balmain and Balenciaga Belt.  

Josh Goot Dress, Christian Louboutin Boots.

Balmain Blazer and belt, Christopher Esber sweater and skirt, 
with Celine shoes and sunglasses, and Gucci Fur, 



IN LOVE with these Chanel boots. 


Also obsessed with this Chanel Dress.. oh my!
Jean Paul Gaultier Long sleeve top, Alaia Top, Balenciaga Skirt and 
Balmain Boots. 


Wearing Balmain Blazer, Azzedine Alaia Top, Junya Watanabe skirt and
 Salvatore Ferragamo Boots. 
Balmain jacket and Ksubi skirt. 


Okay so.. I had to stop here otherwise my post would have been 5 pages long. 

Even going through these pictures again for the 50th time..gives me shivers looking at. Absolute outfit perfection. Oh Christine what i would do to have your wardrobe!


I do not own any of these photos unless stated. 
Thank you Vogue.com.au for these incredible images!


I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment if you have any questions or just to let me know what your favourite look was? Id love to know your thoughts!

Maddie x x 


1 comment: