Friday 17 May 2013

WINTER.

Winter Inspired. 

Ive decided to do a little post on some of my winter inspiration on some of my style icons. Winter is slowly but surely looming her in Australia, and I will probably be the only one to say so.. Unfortunately it does not get cold enough to wear extravagant fur, as it does in NYC, Paris etc. So I can just dream of wearing all of these beautiful winter pieces. 


Lara Bingle - always looks immaculate.







I NEED these Givenchy Beauties!




Incredibly stylish couple. Love Olivia Palermo. Incredible Fashion.







Fur For Days.



Ksubi loving. 


Celine Coat. 




Nicole Richie. Style Queen. 



 Need one of these Celine Classics. 


Love a cape coat. 


(Yes Christine Centenera rules over majority of this post but she is my absolute style icon and just wears the most incredible pieces! 

As you may also be able to tell, I am Addicted and Obsessed with Leather and Fur. My favourite combinations for winter. 

(Feel free to leave a comment if you want to know where some items are from I am happy to answer any questions you may have! I hope you enjoy, and please note i do not own any of these images unless stated.) 


Maddison. x x

No comments:

Post a Comment