Tuesday 20 August 2013

Sweaters and Leather.

Hi Guys excuse the lack of posting I have been super busy but back into it now! I have had a little bit of fun on Polyvore tonight, I love polyvore as you can display your own personal style, you can create looks you may not be able to afford but a girl can dream! 

My first looks are all about sweaters and leather the perfect duo? Leather is timeless and a great Givenchy, Balenciaga or Kenzo sweater is pretty great too right? All these looks are complimented with rad sunnies, amazing Alexander Wang bags, and some fabulous heels and sneakers. I feel like My style is quite laid back and boyish, I have never been one for floral or too  many crazy colours all at once, Don't get me wrong colour and prints are great, but I feel there not suited to me as much. I love wearing black and white, So I am loving this current Monochrome trend.. This style wont be for everyone but i personally love it! 





Sweaters and Leather.

Sweaters and Leather. by maddie-islaub 



My next look is Weekend essentials, 
Love a good stripe throw on and some Ksubi Baggy denims, at the moment i am loving sunnies that are a statement so i am really fond of the coloured frames. You can pick up some great shades featured here for an amazing price by visiting Le Specs, A Simple black and gold watch is an essential along with a  Marc Jacobs Iphone case. Alexander Wang booties and a Phillip Lim bag wouldn't hurt either  right? 

I would wear this look in a split second. 


Find shorts at http://www.ksubi.com



I apologise again for the lack of posts will be back into it with a big post tomorrow about current trends, favourites and whats on my spring summer wish list. 

I hope you enjoy. 



Maddison x 



No comments:

Post a Comment