Sunday 6 April 2014

FASHION WEEK.

Well Fashion week has well and truely kicked of in Sydney and I can't wait to share my Fashion week low downs with you! Im going to blog everyday with my daily reviews and thoughts on the shows. This is one of my favourite fashion weeks as I love to see what Australian fashion has to offer and its always incredible. Unfortunately I'm doing this from home this year, with hope next fashion week i can attend!  But i decided to a few outfit posts of what i would love to wear and A little bit of dreaming… its all black of course with touches of white. I have also done a whats inside "my" bag. Ive found Polyvore is the best way to access some things you may not be able to afford just yet, and be able to style different looks its so much fun and I highly recommend it if your into styling or purely just want to day dream about wearing incredible clothing! Aim high Ladies and Gents the world is your oyster!

Fashion Week Dreaming..
All black everything.. I can't get enough of black, leather, Mules, Oversized bombers, Sheer shirts and heels this upcoming winter. I had some fun with Dion lee. Alexander wang, Ellery, Helmut Lang and Tibi. Jackets or coats draped over your shoulder and your set to go.



Inside "My" bag. 

Ah so fashion week means not a lot of sleep and hectic schedules, what you will need..
 Green juice, great pick me up if that coffee hasn't quite hit the spot. I've used a Celine wallet, Calvin Klein sheer beauty perfume to refresh yourself, Tom Ford black orchard lipstick. Powder and lip balm to reapply. Mania Mania ring, An iPad and iPhone so you can take photos, Instagram, twitter and take notes for your blog. Also what I'm loving and had to buy is the Samsung Galaxy camera, takes immaculate high quality images and is just like a smart phone on the back, straight to the gram, twitter, blog everything with the touch of a finger.. winner! 

I hope you enjoyed my little bit of everything post to get you Fashion Week ready, even if you are just sitting behind the computer wishfully thinking you were attending in ridiculous clothing! I know thats a  little goal of mine so dream big.. You can do anything you want to do in this world with drive and determination!


Maddison x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment