Monday 17 March 2014

CHRISTINE CENTENERA.

Christine Centenera Fashion week 2014 style file. 




Ah! What I would do to be miss Centenera and to have her closet.. Every fashion week I am so keen to see her style file and see what she's been wearing, she is one of my major fashion inspirations and influences. A big idol to me, still young and has achieved so much, its honestly so inspiring.. The Fashion Industry is so tough to make it in as everyone could imagine.. you have to have determination and stay inspired and not give up, because as soon as you give up or doubt yourself your back to the beginning. Whenever I see Christine's outfit posts, and fashion week (month) I get incredibly inspired so its one of my favourite months, with my Instagram feed being completed inundated by Fashion week shows, and to be honest i love it! being in Australia I go to bed and make sure I wake up an extra hour earlier than normal, Purely so I can scroll through the Instagram feed and see all of the latest shows that have been on before I head of to work. I am definitely going to miss it. 

Getting to the point of this post, I came across Christine's style file on Vogue.com.au  and fell in love, so I thought i best do a post on it. Now everyone prepare to be depressed at the fact she has the best closest in the world! Major envy here…





























Maddison x x 

Images from Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment