Monday 3 March 2014

Stella McCartney.

Stella McCartney. 
PFW 2014 RTW. 


I am in absolute love with this collection, I pretty much feel I need to own a majority of it.. We saw the trench coats, the regular coats, the embroidery detail, the shoes.. the bomber jackets, the wool use, the subtle tie dye, black black black with pops of colour, the dresses may I add? LOVE. We then saw the models busting down the runway in the finale, what an incredible show Stella! You have sky rocketed to the close top of my Fashion week Favourites! From what I've seen from pictures you've knocked it out of the ball park, cant wait to hear the reviews to get closer details of the fabric use and storyline. 

Take a look below at some of my favourite looks and tell me if your as obsessed as I am?! 




















Images from Vogue Australia 



Maddison x o

No comments:

Post a Comment