Monday 3 March 2014

GIVENCHY.

Givenchy Fall Ready To Wear 2014. 

I need to start this blog post by saying holy exclusive! Montana freaking Cox Aussie born model still early in her career as an exclusive for Givenchy, what an amazing moment, and her bleached blonde debut also was ridiculous I am Inlove! 


Ok back on track, Givenchy showed us all something a little different this collection, We are all  used to the signature sweaters the whole world needs. That sets us back in the bank, or just do what i do and live in a dreamland using Pinterest to create looks wishing you owned! 

We saw femme, french like..parisian chic, looks stunning blouses with out there prints, (see first image) - which I personally wouldn't wear but I appreciate the design and the quality of everything he does. The models all looked beautiful. We also saw some amazing coats which I feel like I really do need.. It would be almost rude not to. (ha) dreaming.. We saw Fur, Tailored skirts, high waisted tailored pants, all absolutely immaculate. There was a burnt fiery print that appeared later in the show. Which was the print Alessandra is wearing. Which i personally love, her whole look was quite divine.. 

Okay.. and now I'm getting to Kendall Jenner, the lovely suprise to Fashion week, I personally have an obsession with the Kardashians, secrets out.. I think there great. So i was happy to see Kendall gracing the runway. Heading down to the bottom of this blog post is where some of my favourite looks from this collection are, check the bottom four posts and let me know what you think? Different yet divine.. 

Now I will end this massive mash up post of my crazy thoughts and let you all enjoy the beautiful collection. 




















Pictures sourced from style.com


Maddison x o

No comments:

Post a Comment